Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Colon Cleansing, Constipation, IBS, Colonix, Cleanse, Detox – Online Resource

If you have IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) then this is a good place to start. I for one would like to try this once I've got the money to do it.  It would be really nice if some of these companies would put in an ez payment plan so that everyone could afford it.

 

Colon Cleansing, Constipation, IBS, Colonix, Cleanse, Detox – Online Resource

Technorati Tags: ,,,

John 3:16“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) NIV. All Rights Reserved.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I found a completely natural wonderful product called Coregulate. Takes care of the bloating, gas, and constipation!!! In fact, after taking it for a while, now none of my BMs or flatulence are smelly! And it's not super expensive like some of those colon cleansers.
Go to www.healthyhappyhelper.com

It's a little slow to start but like the site says, it's not a laxative so you have to let it work. It is working for everyone I've told too so I know it's not just me----try it, works like a charm for constipation.

Good luck!