Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Reduced pain

The surgery seems to have worked better than I could have imagined. Every day my arm grows stronger and less tender. It is still going to take time for the healing to really sink in but I think I am finally free of the morphine.

I am still in discomfort with my left shoulder but through therapy which includes exercises at home that should improve as well and then I can chuck the oxycodone for good. I am still going to apply for my medical pot license, because I'm sure my arm & shoulder are feeling better because of the very nice weather that we are experiencing currently. Not sure how long it will last though then it will get really hot.

I continue to use Watkins products to help soothe my muscles so that the pain medication can do it's work. Be sure to visit http://www.reduceyourpain.com today and see for yourself why so many people totally rely on Watkins products. 100% customer satisfaction or your money refunded.

I look forward to hearing from others what they do to ease their chronic pain. Does the weather affect your pain? Do you keep your home really warm all the time? I do. Drives my friends crazy because my place is always so warm so in the summertime when it is boiling they think I must really feel good because of the heat. As a matter of fact I've got a sweater on this morning.

No comments: