Saturday, April 29, 2006

A Note to Veterans in Oregon

I have had to travel to Portland (Northern Oregon) from Eagle Point (Southern Oregon/California border) more than once now and needed a place to stay in order to be on time for an early morning appointment at the Veterans Hospital. I've stayed at The Alladin Motor Inn 3 times now and the rooms are very nice and the staff is especially helpful, kind, & courteous. I could not ask for much better than the service that we have received at The Alladin Motor Inn in Portland Oregon. Way to go. As a veteran I publicly thank this establishment and the employees for doing such an outstanding job.
Aladdin Motor Inn 8905 SW 30th Ave, Portland, OR 97219-3956, phone: 503-246-8241,
toll free: (800) 292–4466

The biggest reason I have not been posting is that I had to have surgery on my left arm. This left me a bit sore. I'm feeling much better now. On a scale of 1 - 10 and 10 being the worse pain I was experiencing an 8 - 9 almost daily and now it has dropped to 5 - 6. I don't expect my arm to hurt much throughout the summer though. My hand still becomes numb and I have to rest it often in order to type. Other than that I feel I am on the road to recovery. How do you reduce your pain? Don't forget that Watkins Products are great for relieving minor aches & pains.
Be sure to visit http://www.reduceyourpain.com today.

No comments: