Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Reduce Your Pain I'm scheduled to have surgery on my left arm for the 2nd time in 10 years. The purpose of this surgery is to reduce the degration of my arm so that I can continue to use my arm and hand. Being curious and having had 2 of these surgeries done I went looking for information about Ulnar Nerve Transpositions. I found the entire procedure with graphic photos located at http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/fact/thr_report.cfm?Thread_ID=143&topcategory=Ar. Don't worry the photos are not the actual surgery although I did find a site that shows the surgery as it is performed. I thought that this might be a bit much for most people so I have not included it but if you would like to know more about that site then just leave me a comment along with your email address and I will send it along to you.

No comments: