Thursday, March 23, 2006

Quite Windy and Chilly

Today is quite windy and chilly. My pain level is quite high today even though I've taken my morphine this morning. Pain Level 7 and that is only because of the morphine, relaxation and Watkins Pain Relief Spray. I also keep it very warm inside my home. It is 79.7 degrees inside currently and 55 degrees outside on my porch so I've turned the heat down. I'm expecting company this morning and not many people likes it so warm. The sad part about the Watkins Pain Relief Spray is that I am almost out of it but fortunately I've got some Watkins White Liniment that I plan to pour into the spray bottle and use that way. It looks like I am going to have to start using my voice to text program really soon as it is getting very difficult for me to type. Once I have the operation next month it is going to be even more complicated for me to type. Be sure to check out all of the Watkins Products on my web site http://www.reduceyourpain.com

Medical Resource: The Herbal Safety Site http://www.herbalsafety.utep.edu/

No comments: