Saturday, June 03, 2006

More Pain Than I Care to Deal With...

It has been raining and colder and even though I stated that I only felt a twinge of pain when the rain first started that was just the beginning. My muscles in both my arms were twitching so bad that I was not able to do anything on the web for 3 days.

On another note I did some quick research about pain blogs and found some very interesting bits of information. It seems that the DEA has not been satisfied with the useless War On Drugs so they have started going after legitimate doctors out to help the pain suffers of America.

I ask is that fair? No but then what can we as citizens of the good old USA do about this? We can write to our government representatives. We can post on blogs that we agree or disagree and offer a better solution.

Here is just a couple of web sites that you can visit

The doctor was not cruel enough

The pain relief network

Don't forget that Watkins offers some really great products for minor aches and pains. To learn more go to Reduce Your Pain

No comments: